Through a dynamic mix of in-depth interviews, practical case studies, and panel debate, FT Innovate 2014 will bring together corporate innovation practitioners and innovation gurus from around the world to talk about how the digital big bang - and the digital natives, digital pioneers, digital technologies and digital practices it is spawning - is transforming the way business innovate.
FT Innovate 2014 will examine how established global businesses, as well as the smaller new-comers, are safeguarding their survival by employing digital technologies and practices to outsmart the competition and unlock new markets.
Chair, Tech City UK;
UK Ambassador for Digital Industries
Chief Economist and Executive Director of Global Market Insight, G.E.
Christie’s International Plc
- Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are integrating digital technology and practice into their existing business and innovation processes
- Gain insight and intelligence on how best to manage innovation in the digital economy.
- Meet and share ideas with senior international innovation executives from a wide range of sectors.
- Shape the discussion with your peers in the participant-led two-hour session hosted in small, mixed-sector groups.
- Be inspired as tech entrepreneurs pitch you and our panel of VCs for your virtual £s as The FT Innovate ‘Dragons' Den’ returns