Thank you to the 200+ corporate innovation practitioners and innovation gurus from around that attended FT Innovate 2014 and made it such a memorable event.
FT Innovate 2014 discussed how the digital big bang - and the digital natives, digital pioneers, digital technologies and digital practices it is spawning - is transforming the way businesses innovate.
The conference programme took an in depth look at how established global businesses, as well as the smaller new-comers, are safeguarding their survival by employing digital technologies and practices to outsmart the competition and unlock new markets.
Chair, Tech City UK;
Digital Advisor to the Prime Minister
|Ron J Williams
“Top 100 Most Creative People in Biz” by Fast Company
Group Chief Executive
Deputy Group Chief Executive
Chief Economist and Executive Director of Global Market Insight, G.E.
Christie’s International Plc
CONTRIBUTIONS FROM FT EXPERTS
Technology, Media and Telecoms News Editor
Associate Editor and management columnist
- Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are integrating digital technology and practice into their existing business and innovation processes
- Gain insight and intelligence on how best to manage innovation in the digital economy.
- Meet and share ideas with senior international innovation executives from a wide range of sectors.
- Shape the discussion with your peers in the participant-led two-hour session hosted in small, mixed-sector groups.
- Be inspired as tech entrepreneurs pitch you and our panel for your virtual £s in The Perfect Pitch
- See some of today's most innovate technologies demonstrated in the brand new FT Innovate Tech Lab